Underwater acoustic recorders
RESEA (EA-SDA14 recorder)
Versatile multi-hydrophone recorder, easy to use with high level of performances.
- 4 synchronized hydrophone inputs
- Broadband: 3 Hz to 1000 kHz
- Below seastate zero measurements
- > 100 dB dynamic range and +/-0.2 dB calibration
- Multiple operation modes – drift, towed, autonomous
- Simple configuration accessible by web interface
- Additional sensors – GPS, temperature, pressure
SYLENCE-LP Low-Power Recorder
Very low-power autonomous underwater acoustic recorder. The most compact and cost effective underwater noise recording autonomous system.
- Single hydrophone input fixed or loose
- Up to 250 kHz
- Up to 512 kS/s sampling rate
- 180 days autonomy
- Up to 2 TB on 4 SD Cards
VERTHY is a ship acoustic signature measurement system. Easy-to-handle and to deploy, VERTHY allows rapid underwater acoustic acquisition.
•Multichannel: up to 16 inputs
•Broadband: 1Hz to 10 kHz
•Wide dynamic: 32 bits recording
•Light weight acquisition system
•Easy to use: Embedded web application
RTsys proposes a wide range of hydrophone sensors compatible with their systems. RTsys can advise you to select the best hydrophone configaration adapted to your need.
- Broadband hydrophones sensors
- Low sensitive passive hydrophones
- Below seastate zero hydrophones