RTsys helps oil & gas companies to make their prospecting campaigns. The use of airgun is common for oil & gas prospection. This is pretty heavy and we provide these companies tools to determine how the noise generated can affect the marine wildlife.
Drones, underwater recorders and multi-hydrophone buoys for oil and gas exploration
COMET 300 AUV
COMET is a cost-effective operational AUV with real-time positioning and acoustic communication system, designed to meet the current needs of marine research and industry.
COMET can operate alone or in a network with surface buoys or vessel. It is also the first AUV able to operate in homogeneous swarm.
RESEA (EA-SDA14 recorder)
Versatile multi-hydrophone recorder, easy to use with high level of performances.
- 4 synchronized hydrophone inputs
- Broadband: 3 Hz to 1000 kHz
- Below seastate zero measurements
- > 100 dB dynamic range and +/-0.2 dB calibration
- Multiple operation modes – drift, towed, autonomous
- Simple configuration accessible by web interface
- Additional sensors – GPS, temperature, pressure
Very low-power autonomous underwater acoustic recorder. The most compact and cost effective underwater noise recording autonomous system.
- Single hydrophone input with variable cable length and sensitivities
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Only 600 mW in recording mode
- Less than 1 mW in sleep mode
- Up to 256 GB on SD Card
RTsys proposes a wide range of hydrophone sensors compatible with their systems. RTsys can advise you to select the best hydrophone configaration adapted to your need.
- Broadband hydrophones sensors
- Low sensitive passive hydrophones
- Below seastate zero hydrophones
EA-SDA software suite
RTsys offers a full software and tools suite for acousticians and nonacousticians to carry underwater noise analysis. It is compatible with all RTsys underwater listening systems :
- RESEA (EA-SDA14)
- REMHY (BA-SDA14)
- RUBHY (RB-SDA14)
Tripod – Multi hydrophone structure
Seabed hydrophone structure for EA-SDA14 and 4 hydrophones that can be used for trajectory measurements.
- Adapted to all type of hydrophone
- Short & long term deployments
- Light & easy to deploy
- Variable sizes and hydrophone distances