RTsys technology and equipment are perfectly adapted to offshore marine constructions. Underwater noise recorders and buoys allow the surveillance of sites during offshore structure building as well as adapt the pile-driving intensity while setting up a wind farm offshore. This is also a way to determine how theses activities impact the wildlife around these sites.
Offshore Renewable and Wind Energy
COMET 300 AUV
COMET is a cost-effective operational AUV with real-time positioning and acoustic communication system, designed to meet the current needs of marine research and industry.
COMET can operate alone or in a network with surface buoys or vessel. It is also the first AUV able to operate in homogeneous swarm.
RESEA (EA-SDA14 recorder)
Versatile multi-hydrophone recorder, easy to use with high level of performances.
- 4 synchronized hydrophone inputs
- Broadband: 3 Hz to 1000 kHz
- Below seastate zero measurements
- > 100 dB dynamic range and +/-0.2 dB calibration
- Multiple operation modes – drift, towed, autonomous
- Simple configuration accessible by web interface
- Additional sensors – GPS, temperature, pressure
Very low-power autonomous underwater acoustic recorder. The most compact and cost effective underwater noise recording autonomous system.
- Single hydrophone input with variable cable length and sensitivities
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Only 600 mW in recording mode
- Less than 1 mW in sleep mode
- Up to 256 GB on SD Card
SYPOD is an autonomous hydrophone recorder buoy which can be moored or drifted:
- Equipped with a single hydrophone input
- Broadband: up to 192 kHz
- Web embedded interface
- Cost-efficient solution
- Solar panels
- Long-term monitoring
- Options: Iridium, 4G, VHF, Echosounder
RTsys proposes a wide range of hydrophone sensors compatible with their systems. RTsys can advise you to select the best hydrophone configaration adapted to your need.
- Broadband hydrophones sensors
- Low sensitive passive hydrophones
- Below seastate zero hydrophones
EA-SDA software suite
RTsys offers a full software and tools suite for acousticians and nonacousticians to carry underwater noise analysis. It is compatible with all RTsys underwater listening systems :
- RESEA (EA-SDA14)
- REMHY (BA-SDA14)
- RUBHY (RB-SDA14)
Tripod - Multi hydrophone structure
Seabed hydrophone structure for EA-SDA14 and 4 hydrophones that can be used for trajectory measurements.
- Adapted to all type of hydrophone
- Short & long term deployments
- Light & easy to deploy
- Variable sizes and hydrophone distances